Rocking the print

10:36 Unknown 0 Comments

Hey guys! How have you all been? Back again with another style post..
 
Today I styled my snake print jumpsuit.
I'm not so big on prints so when I got this one I was skeptical about wearing it  but apparently it fit so well so I thought.. Why not? 
  
This look is one I'll wear to a concert, a family outing or movie 
The weather was hot, hence the sunglasses 
 
 
I'm all about minimal accessories so I went for the basics , earrings and a black chocker.



 
 To complete the look, I wore my back heels for a classy touch up.
 
 
 
Outfit details:
Sunglasses:mui mui 
Jumpsuit : moms gift
Heels :Aldo 
Chocker:random store 
 
 
 
So tell me guys? How would you wear this look?
I'll really love to hear from you!
Till next post!  
                    Xx.. Vourdi 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: