CASUAL EDIT

02:11 Unknown 4 Comments

Hey beautiful people!.. happy new week!. So I noticed that all my recent posts were looking really serious, so I decided to do a very casual,laid pack and playful look...most of the time, I was just goofing around.



DETAILS 

Basically what Inspired this look was the weather..i mean it's hot outside ( i have an oilyskin) and I really don't want to get any hotter than I already am (no pun intended, lol).
Also , was going to a number of places which were basically casual meetings so this was definitely appropriate for me.


To add my own little pop, I threw on a big shirt and tucked  in the front part  of it  threw on cross body bag and I was good to go.


Outfit details:
Shirt:mom's wardrobe 
Cross body bag;louis vuitton 
Shorts :TJ MAX
Sport shoes: coach 
Jewellery : forever 21.

 So tell me,how would you style this look? I'll really love to hear from you guys. 
Till next post! 
With fleek, VOURDI.X 



You Might Also Like

4 comments:

  1. A sleeveless top and a sandals in place of the shirt and sport shoes..(keep doing your thing)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nches,thank you and yes! That would definitely work

      Delete
  2. I like your outfit
    www.tobstee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete