CASUAL NOT SO CASUAL

10:15 Unknown 14 Comments

Hey beautiful people!..how have you all been..vourdi is back !!. today's outfit is a casual but not so casual look..once I saw. The coloured material, I fell in love and  since I had these shorts in mind for a long time..  I grabbed the opportunity and made them. I don't like playing with colours so I toned the print down a bit with a black sheer cropped top and black heels.(i guess I have to start loving colour mixing since I'm a blogger but that'll take a while). . What Inspired this look was comfort ..i was going out and I didn't want to wear anything restricting..i hope you love it as much as I do.

Outfit details:
Sheer top:forever 21
Palazzo shorts:custom made
 Heels:forever 21









You Might Also Like

14 comments:

  1. Nice one baby girl. I am so proud

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vourdi is absolutely fabulous.. So at what point do I start getting free designer clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thanks judith!..don't worry message me let's talk.

      Delete
  3. Vourdi is absolutely fabulous.. So at what point do I start getting free designer clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ope m getting special cane for u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get it now...let's see how you plan on using it.

      Delete
  5. And my baby is doing me proud

    ReplyDelete