Currently I am

07:50 Unknown 4 Comments

Hey guys! Happy new month!
You lived to see the beginning of this month and that's great news.I'm also really excited because apart from Valentine's Day I'll be participating in my first ever fashion show as a DESIGNER!!( I put them in bold letters just to show you guys how excited I am) 
 

I really can't wait  and be sure to watch this space for the collection when it comes out.
 

I  promised  I'll be doing a Currently I am tag because I love you guys and I appreciate the fact that you want to keep up with me.
So.. Here it goes!

Currently i am:
Wearing:
 
 This off shoulder shirt I made a while ago with white skinny jeans and heels

Listening to:
Mad over you and party on repeat

Anticipating: 
Redefinition fashion week

Excited about
 

All the new opportunities I've been getting this year

Loving :
  

The new collection from ashi studios ( this couture house gets to me)

Thankful for: my friends and family that support me every day, they're the reason I haven't given up yet.

Loathing: the amount of heat in my school, it drives me crazy

lusting after: 
 
These knuckle rings by indigo lune , I really need to get me one of these or you could send it to me for Valentine's Day yeah?

Wishing that: I had more time to do my creative work, I really need a lot more time to put all these ideas coming to my head in black and white 

Irritated by : 
The fact that Nigerians don't see fashion design as a profession, also the fact that Nigerians think that a fashion designer is the same person as a tailor

So that's just about it! I hope you liked it. Also? What have you been doing lately ? I'll love to know below
   Have an amazing week!
   With fleek, VOURDI x

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

  1. Thumbs up on reaching a goal as a designer🙆

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats girl on your first fashion design show! I'll be there for Redefinition so I'll see it. I like the off shoulder top too!

    ­­Subomi|My Fashion Musings

    ReplyDelete