CROP x RIPPED

22:32 Unknown 11 Comments

Hey beautiful people!..how has your week been going?.i hope you've had a lovely time chasing your dreams..its a few minutes past one a.m and I'm here writing just because I love all my readers and I promised to give you the best my mind can bring in my new year resolution.
   Now to today's outfit, this Is casual with a bit of spice..





So I was going to the movies and I thought What better time 
Is there to wear cropped top and jeans? I mean it's summer! ( yeah I'm excited)So I threw on this combo and paired It with nude heels...you could switch up the heels for nice 
black scandals if you like. Since the weather was kind of cold, I threw on my black jumper.

How would you wear this look...?


Do let me know what you think,your comments keep me going. 

Outfit details:
Cropped top:forever 21
High waist jeans:forever 21
Nude heels :aldo
Jumper :thrifted










Do have a great week 
With fleek, VOURDI.


You Might Also Like

11 comments:

  1. Can this be made less casual or more dressy. Like can the look be transitioned

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can this be made less casual or more dressy. Like can the look be transitioned

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes judith more dressy would be with the heels and a kimono on

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like but will certainty just go for sandals since it's just to the movies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes ope,scandals would definitely do for the movies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes ope,scandals would definitely do for the movies

    ReplyDelete
  8. what if me i want to pull this off, ope m not asking u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you a girl? Why will you want to pull it off

      Delete
  9. Lol emmanuel, .you'll have to recreate the entire look

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete