Stylish in black

23:29 Unknown 2 Comments

Hey guys  how have you guys been? It's September yay!!! Nine down   Three more to go. I just really want to thank GOD for bringing me this far.
 
  Now to my outfit , ever heard the saying  when in doubt wear black?  Well I have and this saying works just fine for me. I'm particularly down with  this gown because though it's an LBD (little black dress) , the sheer part of this gown makes it particularly unique.
 
 I also like the way the gown was made to give the illusion of a fuller shape 
 
 

 For the shoes  : I'm an ardent monochrome lover so the first thing that popped into my mind were these white pumps to give a perfect contrast to the black gown. 
 
For my bag: I opted to go with my brown cross body bag, I didn't want anything too bulky so as to keep the focus on my gown.
    
 
For my accessories: I like to be minimal with them so my black staple chocker  and gold and black star earings did the trick.  
 
 Outfit details: 
Gown: mums wardrobe 
Shoes:aldo
Cross body bag:Louis Vuitton 
Chocker and earrings:mum
 
 Finally I completed this look with  laughter because I have a lot of things to be thankful for most especially the fact that I'm alive to see the month of September. 
  
So tell me guys what do you think about this look? How will you pull it off? 
I'll really love to hear from you guys 

Till next post guys!
    Xx VOURDI .


 



 


 

You Might Also Like

2 comments: