Stunning in RED

10:19 Unknown 2 Comments

Hey there beautiful people!
  
   How have you all been? I've been MIA for a month now.. I've been feeling so incomplete and I'm glad to finally be back , I took a break because I needed to make a few changes  to my blog, I'm glad to announce that I'll be adding a few more interesting things to my blog from next month. Thanks to everyone who checked checked up on me. 


Now to the outfit post , let's dig right in! 
 
See how I capitalized the RED? Red is a very delicate colour and it means different things to different people. Though it isn't my favourite colour at the moment, It does mean a whole lot to me red is  a bold, self expressive colour definitely not for the faint hearted . Red is a colour that stands out which is why I chose it for this 'dinner date' look.

 
 
  A dinner date look is an appealing look, a look which exudes confidence this red off shoulder dress does just about the whole work for me
   

The black strap heels accentuates this dress .
Minimal accessories are needed which is why I opted for the black choker , I completed this look with a black Versace bag  and I was ready to go!
 
 
 
Outfit details:
Gown: mums' wardrobe 
Strap heels: forever 21
Bag: Versace
Glasses: random store


So tell me guys! What does red mean to you? Love? Passion? Or just another Valentine's Day colour? 

 I'll really love to hear from you guys.

You Might Also Like

2 comments: