OOTD

02:04 Unknown 2 Comments

Hey guys! Long time no post Eyy?  Honestly blogging is hard work and and creating content is really tasking .. But I'm happy I get to do this, sorry for the long break. Good news? I'm back now and I'm working on something magical so anticipate!!
 
Out fit of the day: 
Today's look was a casual high slit shirt  with ripped denim and sneakers
I was out with my best girl and the weather was something else ( this scorching sun is too real!!)
I went for a casual look because I just couldn't be bothered to dress up. Besides , the occasion wasn't a serious one.
I like how the high slit blends with the ripped jeans and my face cap just makes me feel like some 'bad guy'. I complemented this look with the sneakers which I think went perfect with it. The sneakers can be switched up for sandals.

 
Out fit details; 
Shirt: mom
Jeans: forever 21
Face cap: gifted 
Sneakers:coach   
Style tip: your background can either accentuate your outfit or make it look bad so a nice back ground is key and if you can't seem to find one, plain background can be created with a bed sheet ( the struggle is real LOL). 
Till next post guys! 

           VOURDI..xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments: