Trending now// sheer reality

02:47 Unknown 8 Comments

Heyy people!..so sorry I haven't been able to post. .tests and all.Either ways I wore this Cape with an entirely different look this time after  trying it out with traditional outfit (check  my older posts ) .I've been up on this sheer trend for a while now and I was excited to finally  cop one..I made it into a Cape actually and I just thought I should let you guys know how i wore it this time.

This is a very casual-sophisticated look so it's not exactly an everyday look
It can be worn to a casual date  or a get together
The sheer outfit (be it a shirt or skirt) can always be recreated..how?

The Cape can also be tucked into a flare skirt,or worn over a strapless gown ( for dinner dates mostly )

Outfit details :

Sheer cape:tailors
Jeans:oldie
Heels:new look
Leather backpack : jumia

If you eventually recreate this look, please be sure to reach out to me at  favournnadii@gmail.com or any of my social networks ,I'll also appreciate your comments. ..do have a a a lovely week!

                      Xx..vourdi

You Might Also Like

8 comments: