The modern traditional :how to wear it

05:12 Unknown 5 Comments

Happy new moth guys! Guess what? It's the month of love ....but before we get into that ,I'll like to give you some details of how my last thanks giving sunday went . I was supposed to wear traditional but I didn't want to go all ancient and back to the 90's (which is not a bad idea by the way) so I wore a modern traditional outfit, the thing about modern traditional is that you can make it to just about any style that suits you,because it's a product of your imagination you can make every and any cut your mind can think of..
Well this is how I wore mine...
✅I  got my purple out fit from home,designed something simple yet classy and gave it to the tailors
✅I thought of something nice that let's out the breeze but still gives you that chic look so I added a Cape to it
✅finally I finished the look with a pair of wedges.,
    

  This look can be worn to
✅Church
✅traditional wedding
✅A semi - formal get together

You  could get creative and recreate the look or make something of your own, if  you do or want ideas on how to make your own, please don't hesitate to reach out to me on :
My email favournnadi379@yahoo.com
      Please don't forget to leave your comments

    Do have an amazing week!...xx..vourdi

You Might Also Like

5 comments: