Monochrome vibing:VOURDI x GERALD OKERAFOR in fliq clothing a

18:17 Unknown 2 Comments

Hey there beautiful people! My week has been so stressful running from one class to another, I'm glad I finally have little time to rest before I'm bombarded with mid-semester tests again (I need help somebadaayy!) 
 

Today I'm having my first blogger collaboration with a fellow fashion blogger Gerald of GERALDOKEREAFOR.COM 
 By now you guys know I'm all about the simple look life and any thing monochrome ,so when I got  a chance to wear an outfit from the fliq SS16 collection I immediately began thinking about the possible combo's in my mind. (A proper review of the fliq brand coming up on my blog soon)
 
 
So right to the outfit:
Gerald and I opted for a casual monochrome look, something relaxed. The black and white combo of the material brought the shirts to life  ,sort of subtle but still reaching out to the required audience. A look I'll wear to a semi-formal meeting or school re-Union probably
 
.

I styled this look with a laid back hair,
minimal accessories (I guess it has to take something as big as the fashion week to get me to wear bold accessories SMH)
The high waist pallazo trouser was the perfect match for this look, I didn't want to look too regular.
Finally my heels which I thought was a bad idea at first but loved it in the end, a match made in heaven.
 

Head over to Gerald's blog for his own take on the collaboration.
 


Forgive my manners guys!how do you do? How has your week been? Stressful like mine or really chill?  What do you feel about the outfits yay or nah?
 


You Might Also Like

2 comments: