LIFE LESSONS LEARNT IN JUNE

23:26 Unknown 4 Comments

 Hello there beautiful people! Happy new month I'm so excited because I know that GOD has amazing plans for us this july..guess what? You made it to the seventh month of 2016!!!

Before I start, you guys know I usually don't do long inspirational talks here but I just feel inspired to share with you guys a bit of what I learnt in june..i hope it helps you!

1. BEGIN ANYWHERE: Yes guys, this is coming from someone who abandoned her blog for three months *covers face*. I had so many excuses not to continue,no camera, bad Internet connection and a host of other things I currently can't remember but guess what? Those problems are still there and you know what? I'm going to deal with it and continue because like a friend of mine told me, if you keep waiting for the perfect time, you'll never accomplish what you want to . My advice?..don't over think it,just go for it.


2.FAILING IS INEVITABLE : Thanks to my mum who got me a book on failure,  I've started to  see things differently. Guys remember, if plan A doesn't work, the 
alphabet has 25 more letters . Failing is inevitable, if you don't fail you are never going to progress unless you lived your life so carefully that it's almost as good as not living at all,so don't beat up yourself. When I don't reach a certain blog target on my blog planner, I shrug my shoulders,move it to the next month and push harder than ever before because I know that someday I'm going to look back and be proud of  how far I've come.Remember,failing at something doesn't make you a failure what makes you a failure is giving up .
 

3TAKE RISKS: like failure, without  taking a risk,you will make no progress,if you want to be at the top of your game or the best In your field, you have  to take risks . I'm taking a risk by writing this because this is my first time writing something I think will inspire people, but it's one I'm  willing to take,so next time you're about to rethink that opportunity  remember this: life itself is a risk,there is a risk of you choking on the water you drink or the food you eat,there is a risk that the roof on top  of you is going to give way or cave in and come crashing on your head (LOL) but like I said earlier,just do it.


4. DO YOUR BEST AND LEAVE THE REST FOR GOD: I cannot over emphasise this,take it from someone who used to be very paranoid,life is too short to be stressed over things beyond your control. Ask GOD for guidance, do the most you can and leave the rest to HIM.Trust me when I say HE will deal with it in  the most amazing way ever.

 

Finally guys, like my blog planner says,enjoy the little things this july.
Till next post! 
             
                                With fleek, VOURDI.X 

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks kene, I appreciate you stopping by

      Delete
  2. Omg!!!! This post is definitely speaking to mee!!...very inspiring..We want more of this kind of posts too����

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg!!!! This post is definitely speaking to mee!!...very inspiring..We want more of this kind of posts too����

    ReplyDelete