How to style your kimono #1

00:28 Unknown 2 Comments





 Hey there beautiful people! Happy new week! I feel like July has a lot in store for me..can't wait to see!




Today, I'm all up on the kimono trend and though I've styled it previously,I'm doing something a bit different today..I'm styling it in parts. Once I saw this kimono, I fell in love (majorly because it was black)
This is kimono is so light and comfortable, you can throw it on and be sure you won't be sweating too soon.

 The nude body con gown was an afterthought, I just picked it up and was like  who knows, I could get something out of this. 
You know those times when you just can't be bothered to be overly dressy but you still want to look nice?.. this nude Gown does that for you.

 Since this look Is very casual, I decided that scandals would be very appropriate to complete this look.









Outfit details: 
Kimono :random store
Gown: forever 21
Scandals:forever 21
Shades: random store 

How would you style your kimono? I would love to hear from you in the comment section.



Do have an amazing week! 
With fleek, VOURDI.x 












You Might Also Like

2 comments: