How to style your kimono #2

22:47 Unknown 0 Comments



Hello there beautiful people! Sorry this post is coming late..thanks for checking up on me any way .

So today's post is a continuation of the last one and this is my second way of styling this kimono.





As usual I'm a sucker for casual outfits. 
The crop top gives off a laid back and free look  
The ripped denim jeans which is currently my favourite pair of jeans (I must confess) give off an effortless yet rad look



I finished off this look with a pair of black flats! 
 This look one I'll wear to a concert, lunch with the girls or a movie date.

Out fit details :
Kimono :random store
Cropped top: forever 21 
Ripped jeans: forever 21
Flat shoes : forever 21

So tell me guys.. which look do you prefer,? Look 1 or look 2 
Also,how would you style up your kimono?

Till next post guys!
With fleek, VOURDI.X 





You Might Also Like

0 comments: