M.O.N.O.C.H.R.O.M.E

23:53 Unknown 0 Comments

Hey beautiful people! How. Have you all been?..hope your week was amazing..before before start, I want to thank  everyone who keeps coming back to check this blog and for all your support..i really appreciate it.
So today's post is all about monochrome..am I the only one who thinks everything just looks better in black and 
white?..like I said in my earlier post,i haven't gotten really confident with mixing prints so for now, I just stick to what I'm comfortable with..i really love this look because the dress can be styled with basically any colour of accessories and still look great




Where I'll wear this look to?.. A wedding of course. Or a girls lunch out probably.
I 've alway imagined that weddings should have a lot of floral glory which Is why I chose this location.








What do you think about this look..how would you style it?
Do leave your comments below!


Outfit details:
Gown:TJ MAX
Cross body bag:louis vuitton
Sunglasses  :gift from mom
Shoes(repeat offender?..yeah I'm a student on a budget):aldo
Choker: I really don't remember


 Do have a great week.
With fleek..VOURDI.x
P.s..I've got exciting news in my next post! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: