How to rock your casual outfit

03:33 Unknown 2 Comments

Hey wonderful readers,happy monday! So apparently this wasn't what I was originally going to blog about but a few  days ago my friend was talking about taking a casual photo shoot and I thought why not join him? And so here we are today...
I know my mum has tried to turn me into a classy balerina lady (and I love her for that )but honestly causal dressing is something that I can never go wrong with so here guys is a major casual that can be worn to almost any casual gathering from the mall to the movies to grabbing a bite with friends or a casual party.
✔The cropped camisole is a good idea if you want to look flirty and fun in a really hot weather  (NIGERIAN struggles !)
✔The high waist  jeans gives this nice sense of confidence and it's also a good Idea if you don't want your navel to show or if you want to tuck in a big tummy
✔I threw on the chiffon shirt to give it a chic look and make it more decent.
✔I know you can't see the foot wear (that was done purposely)but a nice black plimsoll or nice blue toms would do the trick
✔finally I threw on the face cap to give it  an effortless finishing touch
Finally I'm very glad that my amazing friend decided to join me for this shoot
IG:_priest

Outfit details :
Chiffon shirt :gift from mom
Cropped cami:DIY
High waist jeans :oldie
Face cap:focus
 So do let me know what you guys think Yay or nah to the look and why?
        Have  a wonderful week guys...xx vourdi

You Might Also Like

2 comments: