New year new beginnings

11:56 Unknown 0 Comments

 happy new year guys!I know,I know, It's been way too long since my last post,I've drafted too many,cancelled some and haven't published others due to Internet problems but either ways..I'm glad to be back on track (fully this time)

Today I'm not really fashion blogging (apart from my outfit) I'm going to do a bit of my 2015 epilogue and new year resolution for 2016
.....2015 was a year that truly tested my faith...at the beginning of the year i had a lot going on ..from my igcse results to my wassce exams to gaining admission into a good university ...It was incredible! many things didn't turn out the way I wanted it or how I imagined it was  going to be.I stressed myself for most times unnecessary things and cared less about the important ones but towards the end of the year ,i learnt to accept rejection as one of the many things needed for success and not to let failure of any kind bring me down.Most importantly I went on a journey of self discovery and so far I have learnt to be the best version of myself and it's the stuff that comes from being myself that inspires people .All in all,GOD has proved Himself ever faithful and from 2015 I have learned these :
1.all things work together for good to those rust the Lord
2.we can't always get what we want (honestly )
3.rather than lament about how our lives isn't where we want it to be ,we should focus on our major goals and work towards achieving them..
    So this year I have decided among other things:
1.to be me,do me and keep it real
2.not to measure my standards with other people's success but to use it as a motivation to do better..
3.to keep moving at my pace I.e not to rush anything or over  work myself
4.to set my SMART goals and work towards achieving them
5.to be a better version of myself
6.to trust GOD and leave it all in HIS hands
7.to listen more and talk less
8.yes!I didn't forget...to bring you guys the best fashion writeups my brain can produce
So guys..since it was my first official sunday in school I decided to open it with this photo shoot.
Outfit details:
Kimono:tailors
Jeans : casuals
Scandals:forever 21

You Might Also Like

0 comments: