Back to blogging!

16:55 Unknown 0 Comments

Hey guys! I promised I'll be back to blogging second week so here I am ( sorry I'm a bit late)
A lot of stuff has just been going on in my life and I had a few things to sort out too.

Now to today's post..

 
 You see that wide grin on my face? That was for  two reasons 
1. The year is coming to an end and though I've had a lot of disappointments and even more items to tick off my to do list, GOD  has been indeed faithful, in my life greatly. 

2. That was the last week of exams, truth be told I actually like school but four months without seeing my family and exams stress was beginning to take a toll on me and I needed a break so I was more than excited.
 
 
  

 
 
This was my fit to the thanksgiving Sunday:
I always put my comfort first  plus I go to a school where conservative dressings are highly prioritized so I thought .. What other way to add comfort and style and still look decently dressed?
 
 Voila! This gown came to be.. Thought it was a last minute descition, I still pulled it off pretty good.
 
I put on my black heels , minimal accessories as usual and I was good to go.
 
Outfit details: 
Gown:mum's tailor 
Shoes:aldo

How have you guys been lately? Have you been able to let off the steam from work or school? I'll love to know how that worked for you ..
                    Till next week!
                    Love, VOURDI.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: